The Endocrinology Specialists at Shannon Clinic provides inpatient and outpatient diagnosis, consultation, evaluation and treatment for a wide range of endocrinology, diabetes, obesity and metabolism disorders. These include:
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes during pregnancy
- Thyroid Disorders including: thyroid cancers, thyroid nodules and Hyper and Hypothyroidism
- Parathyroid Gland Disorders
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Hirsutism
- Pituitary Disorders
- Male Hypogonadism and Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Meet our Team
Dr. Richeh received his medical degree from the University of Damascus in Syria and completed his residency in internal medicine and his clinical fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at the Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He is also Board Certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine and is a member of the American Diabetes Association, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American Thyroid Association, and the Obesity Society.
Mary Beth received a degree in psychology from the University of Texas at San Antonio and completed her LVN certification through Howard College. She then received her Masters of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner degree from Texas A&M Corpus Christi School of Nursing. She has more than 20 years experience in treating patients with acute and chronic healthcare needs.