Employers receive the following benefits when using Shannon Occupational Medicine and Injury Clinic.
- Occupational Medicine and Injury Clinic offers only occupational medicine services.
- Immediate care for walk-ins.
- Scheduled appointments available.
- Reduction in employee time away from work.
- Keeps employer informed of employee status, work restrictions and expectations for date of full recovery.
- Schedules and pre-certifies referrals for additional studies and/or specialist evaluation and keeps employer informed of appointments.
Return to work plan
- Return to work is considered an important part of all treatment plans.
- Minimizes lost work time.
- Reduces disability costs.
- Provides ongoing support to the injured worker.
Billing and claims
- Assists with expediting administrative and workers' compensation paperwork.
Expertise in federal and state regulations
- Eliminates compliance headaches.
- Provides all occupational medicine health services businesses may require.
Case management services for non-subscribers to workers' compensation
- Contractual arrangements available on a per-employee per-month schedule.
Telemedicine visits direct to job site locations
- If you are injured at a job site or remote location, you now have the option of seeing a health care provider from you phone, tablet or computer.
- Easy set-up
- Quick and convenient care
- Eliminates the need to drive to our clinic for an in-person visit
- Assessment and orders within minutes
- Perfect for minor injuries