Shannon Occupational Medicine and Injury Clinic is dedicated solely to occupational medicine. This allows us to provide prompt, effective care in an easy-to-access setting. Plus, our program has the support of an entire health system!
Injury treatment and workers' compensation:
- Freestanding occupational medicine clinic.
- Treatment for on-the-job injuries and follow-up.
- Emergency department after-hours care with next-day MedPlus follow-up.
- Case management.
- Same day referral to specialists as needed.
- Return to work management.
- Telehealth visits direct to job site locations.
Federal and state regulatory compliance:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
- OSHA compliance.
- Medical surveillance programs.
- Federally regulated and nonregulated evaluations.
- Executive, postoffer, fitness-for-duty evaluations.
- Asbestos physicals.
- Respirator physicals.
- Respirator fit testing.
- Job placement assessments.
- Flu and pneumonia.
- Hepatitis A and B.
- Overseas duty per CDC recommendations.