Neuro Rehab Oncology Class
Shannon Neuro Rehabilitation now offers an oncology-focused group exercise program.
The goal of this program is to help patients regain self-confidence and energy after cancer treatment.
This program is designed for:
Individuals who have had any diagnosis of cancer, completed treatment within the last 6 to 12 months, and are looking for a safe and fun place to develop habits of exercise into their lives.
- Uniquely programmed exercise classes with workouts designed by a Certified Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Each class is 60 minutes long, with no more than 6 participants to keep workouts safe and more personalized
- Focus on strength, balance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility
- Setting with clinical therapy staff present
Benefits to Exercising Regularly After Treatment
- Lower risk of cancer recurrence
- Improve your cardiovascular health
- Control your weight and improve your body image
- Keep your bones, muscles, and joints healthy
- Improve your ability to do activities of daily living, ex: eating, bathing using the bathroom, and personal grooming (brushing your teeth and combing your hair
Free-of-charge screenings are available to learn more about the exercise and understand how it can benefit you post-treatment.
For more information or to learn more about our services and class pricing, please call 325.747.8025