Ear, nose and throat
The specialty of otolaryngology, often referred to as ear, nose and throat (ENT), deals with disorders of the ear, nose and throat, as well as surgery of the head and neck. Shannon offers a multitude of ENT services to patients of all ages.
Procedures offered include:
- Audiology, including hearing testing and treatment.
- Thyroid and neck cancer surgery.
- Oral surgery.
- Myringotomy or tympanostomy (ear tubes).
- Ear, nose and throat infections.
- Sinus and allergy issues, including sinus surgery and allergy shots.
- Facial cosmetics, including rhinoplasty and otoplasty.
Shannon's ENT department accepts referrals from pediatricians and other primary care providers, as well as self-referrals.