Shannon’s audiology team provides hearing assessment and rehabilitative services for both adults and children. We evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage hearing loss and balance disorders. Services include:
- Hearing tests – Evaluate and treat hearing loss and tinnitus for patients across the lifespan (newborn through geriatric). Explains how the hearing system works, counsel on effective communication strategies and educate patients about effective ways to potentially treat and cope with tinnitus.
- Hearing aids – Select and custom-fit hearing aids and assistive technology for patients across the lifespan.
- Dizziness and balance – Evaluate the vestibular systems in order to possibly determine the cause for balance problems.
- Newborn hearing screening – Evaluate hearing in children after failing the Universal Newborn Hearing Screening to identify possible hearing loss.
- Other services – Fit swim plugs, and custom/non-custom hearing protection devices.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 325-481-2283.