Shannon On Demand - Telemedicine
Shannon On Demand makes it easy for you to talk to a doctor for minor medical needs, immediately, with no appointment. Access is private, secure, fast and easy – all from your mobile device or computer.
Shannon On Demand providers are available 24/7. Our board certified providers bring healthcare to your home or office so that you can feel better, faster. You can use On Demand anywhere – at home, from the office or on the go.
Please review Frequently Asked Questions here.
With virtually little or no wait, you can see a provider to quickly treat common health conditions including:
- Sinus infection.
- Sore throat.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Sprains and strains.
- Respiratory infection.
How it works
- You can use our web based platform on your computer with a web cam, or use our mobile app with a tablet or mobile device.
- Create an account in only a few minutes. Your information is stored securely for all future online visits.
- Choose a provider. You will see a list of available providers along with information about each of them.
- Start your video visit.
Shannon On Demand app is available for Android or Apple devices. The app features include:
- No sign up or subscription fees.
- Live video visits, with secure messaging features.
- U.S. board certified physicians, licensed physician assistants & nurse practitioners.
- Prescriptions as appropriate.
- Online credit card payment.
New Pharmacy Delivery
Shannon On Demand now offers prescription delivery!
For just a $3 fee, you can select to have your prescription delivered to you from Shannon Pharmacy or Medical Arts Pharmacy. All you have to do is select either of these as your preferred pharmacy during your On Demand visit log in. Delivery is available from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
For more information, call Shannon Pharmacy at 325.658.6551 or Medical Arts Pharmacy at 325.949.4636.