Shannon On Demand - Telemedicine
It’s easy to get started! Just call this number:
Shannon On Demand makes it easy for you to talk to a healthcare provider for minor medical needs, immediately, with no appointment. Access is private, secure, fast and easy – all from your mobile device or computer.
Shannon On Demand providers are available 24/7. Our board certified providers are all members of our Shannon Clinic provider family. We bring healthcare to you so that you can feel better, faster. Our service is available anywhere within Texas. Visits are $59 without insurance.
How it works
- Call our Shannon On Demand service at 325.747.4848
- Our representative will register you over the phone, collect your insurance information and co-pay and place you in our Virtual Waiting Room.
- Once the provider is available, you will receive a link either via text message or email, based on your preference. Click on the link to open your visit on a mobile device or computer equipped with a camera and microphone.
- Start your video visit.
What if I’m having trouble connecting to my visit?
For any technical issues, please contact our support desk at 325.747.8301
Shannon On Demand offers prescription delivery!
For just a $3 fee, you can select to have your prescription delivered to you from Shannon Pharmacy or Medical Arts Pharmacy. All you have to do is select either of these as your preferred pharmacy during your On Demand visit log in. Delivery is available from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
For more information, call Shannon Pharmacy at 325.658.6551 or Medical Arts Pharmacy at 325.949.4636.
Shannon On Demand - Minor Medical Needs
With virtually little or no wait, you can see a provider to quickly treat common health conditions including:
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- Sprains and strains
- Respiratory infection
Shannon On Demand is not for people suffering from serious or life threatening conditions, such as:
- Chest pain
- Neurological symptoms, suggesting a stroke
- Difficulty breathing
- Dizziness or loss of consciousness
- Sudden bleeding
- Choking or gagging
- Severe hypertension or hemorrhoids
- Head injury
- Possible broken bones
- Patients who want to hurt themselves (suicidality)
- Patients who want to hurt others (homicidality)
- Schizophrenia or hallucinations
If you have any of the above symptoms or any other serious medical concerns please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency department.