In 1932, a generous gift from Margaret Shannon established Shannon West Texas Memorial Hospital. Since then, hundreds of thousands of individuals in the Concho Valley have benefited from the high-quality health care Shannon has provided. Mrs. Shannon couldn't have envisioned the complexities of modern health care. We can be sure that she would welcome and encourage others to give in order to continue the quality of health care she wished to provide.
In order to encourage charitable gifts so Shannon can continue to provide high-quality health care, we have established the Shannon Annual Fund. You can participate by allowing us the use of your gift where it is most needed. This would be an undesignated gift that is added to the current year's budget. The money is then used in the most needed area of the overall budget.
Suggested Annual Fund gift levels include:
- Crystal Shamrock Society—total annual gift of $10,000 or more
- Legacy Circle—total annual gift of $5,000–$9,999
- Pioneer Circle—total annual gift of $1,000–$4,999
- Vision Club—total annual gift of $500–$999
- Stewardship Club—total annual gift of $250–$499
- Century Club—total annual gift of $100–$249
If you have any questions or need additional information on ways to support Shannon, please contact the development office at 325.657.8343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Shannon Medical Center
P. O. Box 1879
San Angelo, Texas 76902-1879