COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
If you meet the criteria listed below, please click the following link to schedule your vaccine:
(Registration Form works best with Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Edge browsers)
COVID-19 Vaccine First and Second Doses
Shannon is giving first and second doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to any individual age 5+.
COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Doses
Following CDC guidance, Pfizer & Moderna boosters are available for anyone age 18+ who had their second dose at least 6 months ago. These COVID-19 vaccine boosters are recommended for anyone age 50+ and also anyone age 18+ who lives in a long-term care facility.
Johnson & Johnson booster shots are recommended for anyone 18+ who had their first dose at least 2 months ago.
COVID-19 Vaccine Third Dose Guidelines
Currently, the CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose of COVID-19. This is available 28 days after the 2nd COVID vaccine dose for those who meet the following criteria:
- Receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate to severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune system
To make your vaccine appointment even quicker, you can download, print and complete your COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form and bring to your appointment. Click the link below: