COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
We are currently scheduling by appointment only.
Shannon is giving first and second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine to any individual age 12+.
Shannon is also giving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster shots to individuals who received their second dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months ago and meet the following criteria:
- Age 65 years of age and older
- Age 50-64 years of age with at least one chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19, such as but not limited to:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
- Solid organ transplantation
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Healthcare workers
If you meet the criteria listed above, please click the link below to schedule your vaccine.
(Registration Form works best with Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Edge browsers)
To make your vaccine appointment even quicker, you can download, print and complete your COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form and bring to your appointment. Click the link below: