Clinical Lab Scientist/Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Tech-Lab-Medical Center
Full Time / PRN As-Needed
- Performs tests and analysis in an accurate and timely manner, using a variety of instrumentation.
- Demonstrates, clinical competencies necessary to perform and analyze a variety of laboratory tests, prepare reagents, standards and controls according to prescribed procedures.
- Calibrates, standardizes and maintains instruments in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs quality control procedures to ensure proper functioning of instruments, reagents and procedures.
- Validates and reports test results in a timely and accurate manner.
- Researches and develops new procedures as assigned.
- Adheres to hospital, departmental, and personnel policies and procedures; adheres to laboratory and hospital safety policies and procedures.
- MT: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related science or graduation from an accredited school for Medical Technology, required and ASCP Board of Registry (or eligible) or equivalent, preferred.
- MLT: Associates degree in Medical (or Clinical) Laboratory Technician, or
- --HS diploma AND Graduate of an accredited MLT/CLT school, or
- --Bachelors of Science in a related science
Open until filledApply for this job