Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
The Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Administrator position at Shannon Medical Center - St. John's Campus is an evolving role that manages effective operations for the Shannon Skilled Nursing Facility, with 24 hour responsibility for all clinical, human resources and business functions. Additionally, the SNF Administrator supports the leadership agenda for Shannon.
- Bachelors in a Health Care program of study, Required;
- Masters of Health Care Administration, Preferred.
- Experience and a working knowledge of Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) regulations and requirements, required.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a SNF Administrator or in a SNF Supervisory/Managerial role, required.
Licencesure & Certification Requirements:
- Current Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, required;
- Membership to a professional SNF organization, preferred.
Shannon Health System | Human Resources
Careers@ShannonHealth.org | Phone: 325-657-5243
Physical Address: 206 N. Main Street | San Angelo, Texas 76903
Mailing Address: 120 E. Harris Ave. | San Angelo, Texas 76903
Open until filledApply for this job