This job posting has been archived.
Patient Care Services - Med/Surg Units
The Administrative Director position at Shannon Medical Center is an evolving role that manages effective operations for the Shannon Medical Center Med/Surg Units, with 24 hour responsibility for all clinical, human resources and business functions. Additionally, the Administrative Director supports the leadership agenda for Shannon.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Required;
- Masters Degree in Nursing, Preferred;
- Masters Degree in Health Care or Business Administration, Preferred.
- Experience and a working knowledge in Nursing Management, required.
- At least five (5) years of clinical experience, required.
Licencesure & Certification Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license issued by the Texas Board of Nursing, required;
Shannon Health System | Human Resources
Careers@ShannonHealth.org | Phone: 325-657-5243
Physical Address: 206 N. Main Street | San Angelo, Texas 76903
Mailing Address: 120 E. Harris Ave. | San Angelo, Texas 76903
Open until filled