Health libraryBack to health library
4 lasagna noodles
½ pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
1 can (15oz) tomato sauce (no salt added)
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 carton (16oz) cottage cheese
- Place half of noodles in bottom of crockpot
- Stir Italian seasoning into meat and spread half over the noodles already in the crockpot.
- Then layer half of the tomato sauce and half of the cottage cheese over the beef.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low heat 4-5 hours. Do not cook more than 5 hours.
Serve with fresh green salad. Makes 6 to 8 servings.