5 vanilla wafers
½ cup 1 ½% cottage cheese
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3 oz. Neufchatel cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In food processor, blend cheeses, sugar, egg, lemon juice and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In sprayed baking cups, place one vanilla wafer, bottom side down. Pour 3 oz. mixture evenly among wafers.
- Bake 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and chill.
- After chilling, flip over dessert saucer.
Top with blended nonfat yogurt and strawberry mixture and garnish with fresh strawberries. Makes five servings.