Health libraryBack to health library
Try, try again to stop smoking
- American Cancer Society. "Nicotine Replacement Therapy to Help You Quit Tobacco." https://www.cancer.org/healthy/stay-away-from-tobacco/guide-quitting-smoking/nicotine-replacement-therapy.html.
- National Cancer Institute. "Quitting is a process." https://everytrycounts.betobaccofree.hhs.gov/.
- Partnership to End Addiction. "Smokers May Try Quitting an Average of 30 Times Before They Succeed: Study." https://drugfree.org/drug-and-alcohol-news/smokers-may-try-quitting-average-30-times-succeed-study//
- UpToDate. "Patient education: Quitting Smoking (Beyond the Basics)." https://www.uptodate.com/contents/quitting-smoking-beyond-the-basics.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration. "What It's Like to Quit Smoking." https://www.fda.gov/tobacco-products/health-effects-tobacco-use/what-its-quit-smoking.