As Shannon associates, we are linked together by a common purpose: serving our patients, our customers and our community.
With a shared goal of providing excellent health care services for our customers, if employed, I commit to the following:
- I will commit to providing exceptional customer service.
- I will commit to communicate effectively and appropriately.
- I will commit to the Mission and ASPIRE values of Shannon.
Our mission and values will be our guide in the following:
- Rudeness and negative comments are never appropriate. We must at all times treat each other with courtesy and respect and never speak negatively about anything or anyone. Be supportive and offer help when possible.
- Recognize that conflicts may exist among associates but courtesy and professional behavior is required. Address problems by going to appropriate supervisor if necessary.
- Be loyal to Shannon Medical Center, Shannon Clinic and its associates. Be sensitive about what you say in regards to each entity and its decisions and activities.
- Be supportive of new associates by offering assistance and setting a good example of what is expected in the workplace.
- Be honest in all interactions with associates and customers. Be accountable for your actions and your work.
- Respect the privacy of fellow associates and always show respect in the presence of others.
If employed by Shannon, I understand that as part of the requirement of employment I will acknowledge and agree to abide by Shannon's mission and values and will demonstrate the living of these values through my actions, words and behaviors.